Writer with excellent grammar needed. Research is a must (sources must be noted) and be able to meet deadlines daily. He or she should also be online and on yahoo!IM during work hours. Communications are mostly through emails and IMs.
Interested applicants must answer a set of questions along with their bid(s) in order to be considered. These questions will be used to determine your English level, expertise and writing style.
The MAXIMUM budget I can afford for this project is $2 per page, double-spaced. Because of this line spacing, there are only 200-300 (at most) words on a page. Please indicate on PM your price per page. Price and writing skill will determine the project winner.
DO NOT ATTACH WRITING SAMPLE(s) BECAUSE I WILL NOT READ THEM. How you answer the questions will be enough to determine your skill for this job.
1) Your country and timezone in GMT.
2) How many hours a week can you set aside to work for me?
3) Your reason for applying for this position?
4) How do you meet deadlines? Explain your methods.
5) Academic level and your achievements.
6) Referencing styles you know.
7) Referencing styles you like and uses in writing.
8) Referencing styles you have trouble with.
9) Expertise or areas you write in - arts, history, creative writing, etc.
10)Explain plagiarism and how YOU avoid it.
11)Your writing skills. List your experience.
Put your answers on PM. All attachments will be ignored. Please put "la tracion" on your bids to verify you're human.
DISCLAIMER: In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to the work. You may not publish the work in any way. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.