L & B Limited is looking for quality article rewriters with whom to establish a mutually beneficial, long term business relationship.
REQUIREMENTS & DESCRIPTION:
1. Starting rate of pay is $1.00 per article accepted by our buyers.
2. You're to re-Write a minimum 5 Articles of 500 Words in 1 day (24hrs)
3. You're to re-Write a minimum of 30 articles per week.
4. You will be hired on a month-to-month basis.
5. Bidders must be fluent in English. This is crucial!!
6. Either re-write the test article below, or send a test article of your own to me via PM. Bids without a test article will be rejected.
7. Multiple bidders can/will be selected.
8. We want writers before October 1st. Work begins on that date, so submit the test article ASAP,
9. Payment will be distributed through Paypal and/or GAF.
10. Payments will be bi-weekly (The 15th && 30/31st) of every month.
11. ***No Escrow***
12. Rate of pay will increase if the articles are of excellent quality.
13. Rewritten articles must include the sources used. (A templated will be provided for you to follow)
14. Rewritten articles should not have spelling or grammatical errors.
15. Dupefree Pro should be used on all rewrites, and each article should have no more than 10% duplicated content.
16. All rewrites must pass Copyscape.
17. All Copyrights must be transferred to L & B Limited, and you are unable to publish or use these rewrites on or offline.
>>>>> ONLY BID IF YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS <<<<<
Pot roasts are your traditional "Let's go over the Aunt Sally's house for dinner this week" dinner plate. Many cooks nowadays aren't even interesting in learning how to try to cook a perfect pot roast. Well let me tell you a pot roast is actually a very easy, tasty, and nutritious dinner that the whole family can grow to love.
Pot roasts are the cuts of beef that many people are more familiar with called rump roast. Rump roast is a part of a steers leg or a steers shoulder call chuck roast. What most people will be happy to know is that pot roast meat is generally less expensive per pound. The low cost alone makes it a perfect choice for many many families.
Because of the meat in the pot roast; is that makes for an amazing taste. The way I would suggest cooking pot roast is in a crockpot with the slow cooked method. By slow cooking the meat it makes it extremely tender and tasty. If needed you can add things such as carrots, mushrooms, onions, and potatoes. This is all preference and you can add any other vegetables that you prefer.
Another method that you could cook with is the braising method. Braising by definition is a combination cooking method using both moist and dry heat. Typically the food is first seared at high temperature and then finished and covered by resulting in a particular flavor and comparable amount of liquid. This method a braising meat is sometimes called a pot roasting. Isn't that convenient that you're cooking a pot roast?
To get a bit more technical pot roasting has many different dishes. Some of these dishes (in no particular order) include beef stew, Swiss steak, chicken cacciatore, goulash, Red-Wine Pot Roast with Porcini, Carbonade Flamande, braised tilapia, sauerbraten, beef bourguignon and Moroccan tajines. There are of course many more dishes but these are just some examples. If you are unaware of some of the dishes it should be obvious that most of the more exotic dishes are derived from different countries.
In this article, I have supplied the basic knowledge for cooking your standard pot roast. I have also included some amateur tips for cooking a more delicious meal. I have also left you with a bit of knowledge about some dishes that you can prepare if you have the time and willingness to try. Good luck and have a nice dinner!!
Source: [url removed, login to view]
Additional files submitted:
[url removed, login to view]