We are hiring content writer(s) for an ongoing task on various subjects/topics, Website content & Article writing Requirements:
Our offering rates:
anywhere between $1 - $2.50 for original content
anywhere between $0.50 - $1.50 for rewrites
In Proper English
· 100 - 1000 words per article on regular basis. Words mentioned in the title
· The Keyword phrase maybe be used to write articles
· The articles must be supplied in individual Notepad files with the heading at the top and appropriate line spacing and paragraphs.
· The wording must be original (do not copy other wording that is in use on the web - this leads to a duplicate content issue for me). I will check this and if I discover you have done it, I will cancel this job and report plagiarism)
· Must clear copyscape, google!
What kind of work do you need done?
Writing (Includes website content writing, articles, proposals and technical writing.)
Legal: 1) Quality of writing: All English writing-related deliverable MUST be of grammatical, structural and logical quality commensurate with written English in a professional journal (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer). If you are a non-native English speaker you are HIGHLY CAUTIONED AGAINST bidding, unless you are 100% certain that you can provide this level of Quality writing.
2) Writing Copyright: All deliverable MUST be completely your own original work and may not be taken (in whole or in part) from any work that you do not have full and complete copyrights to (unless otherwise stated by the Buyer).
2a) You may not quote material from other sources unless the buyer explicitly gives you permission to do so. If they do, you must surround that material with quotes and cite the source with enough detail so it can be verified.
2b) You may not paraphrase from other sources unless the buyer explicitly gives you permission to do so. If they do, you must follow generally accepted standards for paraphrasing. Merely rearranging words and phrases from another source is considered plagiarism and is illegal. To correctly paraphrase, you should read the original and then close the book/source so you cannot see it and then write the entire material from scratch using your own words. (Note: Paraphrasing is legal by U.S. law when the work is considered "Fair Use"...which generally means it will NOT be used commercially and ONLY for educational purposes. On the other hand, if you may know or suspect the work may not be "Fair Use", please inform or consult with us.)
2c) If you infringe any copyright you will forfeit all escrow funds under the terms of "fraud" in your contract and may have your account suspended. DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT, unless you fully understand United States copyright law and it's ramifications to you.
3) All deliverable will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the seller's Seller Legal Agreement.