Position: Website Entrepreneur Consultant Needed (Marketer, Researcher, Copywriter and Strategy Expert) Ongoing Position
• Researcher and Copywriter
• 15 hours per week (hourly)
• Marketing Strategist
• Bachelor in Business/IT (or related field)
• Excellent English
• Strong GAF, Elance or oDesk Feedback (or references)
• Interview and Chat (Skype)
• Independent and efficient
• Strong Writing Skills (English)
• Strong Internet Research and Methodology Skills
• Data Analysis/Analytical Skills
• Strong marketing/SEO knowledge for website startups (high ROI on budget)
• Web 2.0 knowledge (social media, Linkedin/Facebook networking, blogs, tagging, etc.)
• Website Style, Design and Usability Expertise
• Business plans skills
• Summarize information with charts & graphics
• Web marketing knowledge
• Affiliate marketing strategies/techniques
The position emphasizes the following five areas: copywriting, industry research and website marketing (SEO/Web 2.0), design principles and user feedback.
I am looking for an individual (or small firm) with experience testing/marketing a new website and developing content and researching competitors. The work can be performed by one or more people, however I only want one point of contact. Note: The consulting will not include the actual web design or SEO work (I have a group in mind already).
The goal of the consulting is to assist with the successful launch and marketing of a new outsourcing website (launch October 2009). The online business will function in a similar manner to Elance, oDesk, etc., so experience with these websites; their clients and the services they provide will be very helpful.
Starting immediately, I will require 15 hours of work on an ongoing basis (two week trial). The position will become full-time in mid-October 2009.
• Compile website competitor pricing
• Develop Online Marketing Plan (including budget)
• Develop Web 2.0 Marketing
• Compile and summarize information used in corporate business plan
Please include a cover page outlining your experience/education/previous client list and any other info that will show me why you’re qualified for the project. I will hold on to all applicants resumes for future use (I may require several Web 2.0 people October 2009).
The budget for the project will be open. I will judge applicants on work examples (upon request), rate per hour and efficiency of the work available. The project is targeted towards overseas applicants (India, etc.).