I represent a writing company. We are looking for a Top Quality full time web content writer paid on a per project basis for on-going work. We commonly have 100 to 300 articles per month that need to be generated and we are growing. You must be able to produce articles that are written in proper English and with perfect grammar.
The content that you will be writing is articles for
web sites that require SEO articles, blog entries, and basic content.
- There is little to no technical writing, a small amount of research maybe required when writing around a specific keyword
- Article length - commonly 500 words per article
- Pay is $3.00 per article with regular pay increases! - therefore, we only hire qualified writers with good English and grammar. PLEASE PLACE YOUR BID BASED ON 20 ARTICLES.
- The content is written based on keywords and topics that we will provide.
- All content MUST be written by the winner of this bid
and must be unique, ie not directly copied from the
internet. We will be checking articles through [url removed, login to view] for this
- Correct use of English language is a MUST and writing must make grammatical sense.
PLEASE SEND SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK! This will be used to make a hiring decision.
If you fit this description and are confident that you
can write for us there is the possibility of consistent
weekly work here through GAF.
Please don't make a bid unless you are sure you can complete around 20 articles or more a week - with the potential for this to grow.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
I am already writing articles for WritinK since one year. What Keyword is there for your work. Depending upon that I can say in how many days corresctly I can complete it.
No problem I can express your business elusive to the internet viewers. It will be short and accurately described. For consumer products, money making offers, jobs, education etc.
Hi I am an experienced freelance writer and very much intereseted in your project. The bid amount is for 20 articles. you can see asample article in the pm