I need new 200 small entries added to our Wiki( [url removed, login to view] )
The content for each page is not large, only a short paragraph or two and normally a url link.
Our wiki is about Lotus Software and related topics including business partners, products, people and web sites. The entries need to be factual, so you cannot just copy text from web sites verbatim - you may have to change it slightly so that it is unbiased.
You need to do a little research for each entry. I will point you to a list of web sites but you need to find the information on the each web sites.
You must also use a special markup language (specified in the attached document)
Each page you add must conform to these conditions:
- each page must be a reasonable size. For our purposes reasonable will be at least four sentences long but the longer the better. Some topics will demand amounts of text longer than four sentences.
- the text for each page must be original. You can copy text from other web sites but you must re-write in your own words.
- the page must reference other wiki entries where applicable
- each page must be unique and cannot duplicate an existing entry.
- each page must be in English with good grammar and no spelling mistakes.
If I am happy with your work then there will be more pages to write.
Let me know if you have any questions.
I need to know that you understand what I want. So before you make a bid you need to go to the wiki and add one complete page.
Go to [url removed, login to view] if you need a starting point for collecting information.
In your bid you need to let me know which page you added. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS THEN I WILL IGNORE OR DELETE YOUR BID.
This project has ended up being too difficult to explain. I will re-post a new project next week with more detailed instructions. Look out for new this project Wednesday or Thursday of next week.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello there ! I am confident that I can work on with your simple wiki project, upto the standards which you expect. Rational Software is the title I added to the [login to view URL] website. Thank you !