I’m looking to hire a virtual assistant to maintain our databases on [url removed, login to view] & IContact and to assist in writing and posting articles on our website. Articles must be 400 words or less and use keywords that I will provide you.
I am looking for somebody long-term who helps me with my daily tasks. If you are 100% reliable & dependable, Windows- PC- and Internet savvy, fluent in AMERICAN English and have 2-4 free hours every day and want to work long-term for me, please bid on this project. I'm looking for a long-term relationship with a person I can trust and rely on. I estimate this to be a part-time role, initially, of 30-40 hours/month to start.
The core of the work is “Internet work”, database management, CRM, copywriting & email work, which means article submission, speaking inquiries, blogging, posting content on various sites, researching and analyzing niches and keywords and more.
The ideal bidder is a work-at-home individual and willing to work for a maximum of $2/hour and has already done some or all of the tasks described. Separately from the task work, I will also pay $2 per acceptable article written for our website. There must not be any errors in your articles and I will need to approve them before payment is sent. You may be asked to revise an article. All articles must be 100% unique, as we will be running each article through Copyscape to ensure 100% originality. We will maintain 100% copyright ownership and you will not be allowed to use it online, offline, or be allowed to resell it.
We will work through a 30 day trial period, and if after that time I am happy with you and you are happy with me, we will set the stage for future work. As you can see from my ratings, I'm a reliable payer and a trusted buyer.
There are clear and detailed instructions for everything. While I admire creativity, please be advised that most of the work are tasks that must be done exactly as instructed.
Do NOT bid if:
- if you are representing a company. I'm look for an individual.
- you look for a short-term work only
- your AMERICAN English is not fluent in speaking and writing. You are just wasting my time and yours.
- you are not willing to work for $2/hour or less
- your Internet connection is low-bandwidth or often fails
- you have a slow, old computer
- you don't use Windows
- you are not PC- Windows- and Internet savvy and a slow typer
- you don't know how to install software on your computer
- you want to hide your identity and contact details from me
Please BID NOW if you:
- are a work-at-home individual who looks for a long-term job
- are very honest
- are willing to work long-term for me
- are 100% reliable and never blow a deadline
- are 100% dependable
- are 100% loyal and discreet
- are a concentrated worker, making few mistakes
- are a fast learner
- are able to work alone without supervision
- have a very good (high-bandwidth) and reliable Internet connection
- have a fast, modern Windows computer
- are very PC- Windows- and Internet savvy
- are a fast typer
- are fluent in English: Non-natives are very welcome but your English must be fluent
- Should be proactive. Someone who says: "Ok, I'm done with the last project, what do you need me to do NEXT?"
- Should be "self-managed", have a sense of urgency and understand the importance of deadlines
- are quick in learning the use of new software
- are available on MSN messenger
- have several hours per day for this work and in future even full-time
The winning bidder therefore must also provide me with his/her:
- phone number (no cell) where I can reach you during working hours
- email address
Payment is weekly via Paypal. Detailed reporting of your work has to be done daily by you via email.
I'm very easy to work with, but expect excellence in execution of tasks. If you are interested, send me a PM and tell me why you think I should select you. Please bid for 40 hours of work at no more than $2/hour.
Looking forward to hearing from you...