YOUR BID IS YOUR DESIRED PAYMENT PER MONTH
ONLY INDIVIDUALS MAY BID - NOT COMPANIES WITH MORE THAN ONE EMPLOYEE
This is a full time position as a poker writer. You may also be required to write about other topics but for the most part you'll be writing about poker. If you can write about backgammon, bingo and casino subjects it is a plus but poker is by far the most important subject.
Your work will consist of keeping an online magazine with fresh content every day. The content will consist of articles, news, interviews, humour and investigations of various topics that you or I come up with.
For some more advanced articles you may be required to study poker books (books paid for by me).
I'm an individual who has operated websites for about five years. Now I have several popular websites and the one you'll be writing for is the most popular one. This site is a poker site with thousands of daily visitors and a living community.
The magazine that you will write will serve as a compliment to the main attraction of the site.
* Must be able to come up with creative article idea on his/her own
After the first few months, will you still be able to find interesting topics to write about?
* Must be able to write articles that are very enjoyable to read and that will make the readers come back for more
* Must have excellent English grammar skills
* Must be effective i.e. produce many articles every month. However quality is more important than quantity
* Must work exclusively for me. You may keep some old commitments up to three months after you've been hired in case things doesn't work out between us.
* Must be able to independently post articles in wordpress
* Must have an interest in poker
* It's a plus if you from time to time can write articles with some links in them and post them in directories (you'd be given a list of directories). It's not a requirement though.
My questions to you:
* You are required to post a sample article with your bid. How many articles of that quality could you produce per month? Since it is a distance work I need to know what I can expect of you.
* Will you be able to keep writing good poker articles in the long run or will your inspiration fade?
* How much do you know about poker? Do you know any tactics or strategy?
* Are you able to contact interesting persons and do interviews with them? I would pay for any phone costs of course.
I would very much like the writer of my online magazine to be passionate about the magazine and his/hers writing.
Note that you would not be formally hired. You would still be a freelancer, but working full time for me.
YOUR BID IS YOUR DESIRED PAYMENT PER MONTH - INCLUDE INFORMATION ON HOW MANY DAYS AND HOURS PER WEEK YOU INTEND TO WORK
The recruitment process will take a maximum of 60 days but hopefully it will go a lot quicker.
Post your application information in a PM. The first month's payment will be made as an e-scrow here on GAF.