WILL CHOOSE QUALIFYING PROFESSIONALS TO START RIGHT AWAY.
I need to choose 3 talented creative writers that will prove to remain creating great work and meet deadlines... a raise will be given per article after the first month for the selected professional(s) that meet and surpass requirements of probationary period.
I will be selecting ( 3 ) writers to draft ORIGINAL well written articles and blog posts for my company.
I need the chosen creative writers to write five(5) 400-500 words well written and well researched articles per day (5 days p/week = total of 25 articles p/week) about the music industry, music business, music economics, professionals in the music industry, the future of the music industry and other similar articles related to the niche area of the music business and its professionals.
NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE TOLERATED. MUST BE ORIGINAL WORKS AND COPYSCAPE PROOF.
- Excellent English and Grammar
- Keen detail to punctuation
- Ability to write five (5) articles per day, 5 days per week (or 25 articles per week)
- Must be able to source where you found your information
- Must be able to work according to US time zone (EST)
- All articles must be received by 6:00 p.m. each day
- The work will become my property and copyright once submitted
I will pay writers weekly through PayPal. The pay rate for this job is $1.00 per article, with a raise to $3 per article after the probationary period of 30 days.
Weekly bonuses are available to writers who produce EXCELLENT CopyScape proof writing and great turnaround time.
******* How to Apply: *************
Please submit ONE (1) 150 word sample (approximately 2 paragraphs) around ONE of the topics listed below (This is important and will be used to judge your writing style, creativity, originality and prompt delivery):
(1) What is a Service Marketplace and why are they useful to freelancers?
(2) Why is viral online marketing important to business'?
(3) How does outsourcing work benefit our business' and our economy?
(4) Is the business of music changing and why?
CHOOSE ONLY ONE SUBJECT TO WRITE ABOUT.
Use creativity and good energy when writing. Please be original.
Bids must be accompanied with a PM of the sample writing.
Submitted works must be based on one of the subjects above. Previously written work is not acceptable.