We are looking for an Article Writer to compose two high quality articles approximately 700 to 1000 words in length on Tinea Versicolor (TV) and Night Vision (NV).
One of the articles will address vitamins that naturally help restore your skin tone for example melanin and its relations to TV. The second article will address foods and exercise that can naturally improve or help your NV. Articles ought to be well-written in simple terms and engage our audience.
- Strong proficiency in English and research capabilities,
- A team player,
- Be able to deliver articles within a week,
- Experienced in writing about TV or NV will be an asset,
- Excellent writing, grammar and spelling,
- Strong communication skills,
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates your ability in writing,
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer preferred.
Once selected further guidance on where to research or gather data for these articles will be provided. Please include examples of your past work with your bid.
$12.00 - $18.00 per article
We are really looking for a long term working relationship with someone who can continue adding content to our websites.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $50 for this job
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
Hello there! If you're looking for concise writing that is original, engaging, informative and delivered within deadlines - then look no further! Please refer to your inbox for more details. Kind regards, Joan
Hi, I am a diamond level author on the ezinearticles.com. If you are looking for well researched articles and a sensible bid, please check the PM for details information. Thanks