I need someone with great spoken English (little or no accent) preferably in the Philippines but this person could be located anywhere in the world, to be my FULL-TIME personal assistant. I define full-time as 8 business working hours a day, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday.
Your working time is fixed because you will be making business calls to the Australia hence I require you to work from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
(make use of [url removed, login to view] to verify convert your local time accurately).
I own 2 businesses 1. business consulting firm and the other is a bookkeeping firm, and I need someone who can help market my firms services via telephone and email, as well as perform some web-based tasks and is an effective and efficient user of MS Office program.
As a FULL-TIME personal assistant, you may be asked to work on varied tasks and projects, so the ability to be flexible, energetic, and enthusiastic is essential!
This will be a long-term commitment, so hiring the right person is a very important decision for me.
Upon acceptance, we will have a trial period to determine if we are a good fit.
Send resume or work experience and I'll send you my username for skype for a phone interview.
The right assistant:
• Is happy (or really wants to be!)
• Will be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Has a desire to learn
• Must be reliable
• Excellent writing and reading English skills and can communicate in fluent English on the telephone
• Very strong researching skills. You will have to find information on the Internet and present your findings in a concise way. (The job will involve a lot of internet research.)
• Not be afraid to introduce new ideas and discuss with me any ideas that you may have on what ever work we are doing.
• Is very comfortable with modern internet technology
• Is business oriented
• Can work with Web 2.0 tools like - social networks - wiki - blog – facebook, Twitter etc.
• Has high speed internet access
• Can use Skype
• Owns a computer, headset and webcam
• Has a valid Pay Pal account
• Possesses good internet optimization skills (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some expertise Internet Marketing, Email Marketing and AdWords (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some web-development experience – HTML, CSS, PHP , ASP? Knowledge of website creation (Desirable but not essential)
• Has some understanding of how MYOB works. (If not must be willing to learn)
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, highly motivated, reliable and takes pride in doing on-time quality work'
• Must have access to steady, reliable and fast broadband internet service that can handle VOIP calls
• Must be able to work from 8:00AM AEST to 5:00PM Australian EST
• Must know how to speak English (Australianized if possible and with little or no accent)
• Must know how to use Microsoft Office (if possible be an expert in using the program)
• Must be good with handling the instructions I send over by email and telephone
Some of your responsibilities would be:
• Telemarketing – Contacting businesses to set appointments
• Answer any inbound calls.
• Take bookings from clients for events
• Assist in managing my Diary and client appointments
• Writing Ads
• Daily/Weekly Performance Reports
• Data Collection/Entry
• Writing and Editing
• Be willing to perform Ad-Hoc Projects
• Market research via the internet, GOOD fast web research skills
• Data Entry. Excel data Entry.
• Email marketing – editing email messages for marketing
• Conducting research for different projects
• Typing, Editing and proofreading
• Creating weekly newsletters for business groups
• Transcribing audio/video
• Updating and managing Act and other databases
• eFile and email documents
• Contact me with daily schedule and reminder calls
• Post/Manage Wordpress Blogs
• Post/Manage Social Networking pages.
• Post/Manage content on UTUBE.
• Search Engine Optimization, including manual directory submission, link building and social bookmarking
• Other tasks as assigned by the company
• Posting & Updating content to a number of website
• Data Entry
UPON ACCEPTANCE you should be able to:
1. Sign a Non Disclosure Agreement; (not necessary initially, while I am trying to decide if you're a good fit, but probably will become necessary if I decide to make it a long-term relationship).