Preferably someone who is a NATIVE English Speaker (my past writers from the Phillipines were great - sadly there is Typhoon to deal with) - I'M GETTING TIRED OF WRITERS WHO "BELIEVE" THEY CAN WRITE IN STANDARD ENGLISH - BUT WHEN I READ THEIR WRITING IT IS TERRIBLE!!
need 10 articles (500 words) written at $3 per article - must be ORIGINAL and pass COPYSCAPE. You must RESEARCH the material. There is only one topic - Dancing - I will give you the specific area of dance once you've won the bid - example polka dancing, country dancing, etc.
******Please only be a QUALITY WRITER - I have had crappy writers before and GREAT Writers in the past. Unfortunately due to the typhoons, etc. ALL MY GREAT WRITERS are not available.
I'M WILLING TO BUMP UP THE PAY TO $4 PER ARTICLE IF YOU CAN WRITE A SHORT SAMPLE OF WHAT I NEED - I'M FORCED TO DO THIS, BECAUSE I'M GETTING SICK OF SEARCHING GAF FOR A LONG-TERM QUALITY WRITER - I NEED ONE!!
Writer should be able to write American English in a free-flowing, straightforward and natural style. Articles shall be written in the first person. Articles should NOT be written in a technical manner such as for a manual or encyclopedia. Articles should be written like a story when possible. Foreign writers are invited to bid; however, a good grasp of American English and a natural American writing style is required. Please be advised time is of the essence on this project. Writer shall read and understand all instructions to bidders before bidding. Please private message Buyer with any questions.
1) All articles must be formatted in a separate Microsoft Word file with a unique file name which shall be the title of the article. Files may be sent to Buyer via e-mail utilizing WinZip if the writer prefers.
2) All articles MUST HAVE TITLES, SUB-HEADLINES, AND PARAGRAPHS formatted with standard Microsoft Word 2007 Arial font in 10 pt. size.
3) Writer is responsible for correct spelling, correct punctuation and correct grammar in every article. Buyer has no desire, time or intention on pointing out numerous misspellings for the writer to correct. No double spaces between sentences or words.
5) Each article shall have at least several sub-headlines and several paragraphs. Sub-headlines shall be CAPITALIZED AND BOLD
6) YOU AGREE NOT TO REPOST IN ANY FORM (as an example, particularly) any of the written articles, as you are hired as a ghostwriter and I retain all rights.