I need someone who is an expert on article writing,
and on article directories especially ezinearticles.
I am looking for someone with the skills to write on
healthcare but primarily on weight loss. There is an awful lot of
unsubstantiated rubbish written about this subject so you must be
able to do your research thoroughly.
I will be able to supply some of my own material to help you.
I will hire you for 10 articles to see if you can meet the criteria in this project.
Should you be successful I will engage you to write more, a lot more articles.
1. You must have a superb grasp of English, and be able to write in a manner
attractive to the general public.
2. You must be reliable. There is not an excuse I have not heard for late delivery
of copy. Should any genuine problem occur or you require my view or advice on anything
contact me immediately.
3. On completion of payment to you, full copyright for each article must pass immediately to me,
and cannot be used elsewhere.
4. The articles must be unique, pass copyscape and any article not up to standard will have to be rewritten
with no extra charge being incurred by myself. Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated and the contract
wil be terminated immediately.
5. Articles including the title must be correctly formatted to be presented to the article
6. Please quote for articles between 300 and 400 words long and provide a sample of your work.
Also provide a timescale. ie how many articles can be completed per day.
I look forward to working with the successful applicant.
32 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, I'm a native English writer and can complete between 5 and 10 high quality articles for you per day. For 300-400 words I would charge $3.50 per article.
You have created the impression of a good business man, as a client, you deserve the best services [url removed, login to view] you said, no [url removed, login to view] honest truth is that i have not had any assignment since i joined a little abo Lisää