We are a digital news company hiring a new batch of writers, who will write news and feature articles about Australia (events, people and places).
1. With a college degree but preference will be given to journalism majors.
2. Experience writing for an online publication and has knowledge in driving traffic and increasing views for a digital publication;
3. Adept in using social media tools such Twitter, Facebook, etc.
1. You are required to write minimum 5 articles (minimum 8 paragraphs) per day.
2. Articles must be of high quality
This is a full time position and will be given a 3-month probation rate of AUD$300 per month plus bonus and incentives when group targets are met.
A written examination will be given to those interested based on your ability to find trending topics and how well-written are your submitted articles.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 129 $ tähän työhön
I am an aspiring Journalist that is currently pursuing a Journalism degree. I am looking for a way to fund my degree so I can become professional and recognized. Would I have to relocate for this job?