Content Writer Job Summary
The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions. Well-researched and accurate content will need to be produced on tight deadlines. Writer will communicate with leadership, employees and potential clients. Must follow company voice and style guide. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative content for website, social media and print material
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
• Research, edit and/or write white papers and other research documents
• Create and organize internal technical information on product features for developer processes and new technologies.
• Create technical documentation for our products.
• Researching and organizing facts and sources
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) along with markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and great attention to detail
• Excellent grasp of English language
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Good at copy creation and correction, with attention to grammar and spellings
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
• Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Three to four years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
• Experience in IT Technical writing or some amount of IT experience preferred, but not required
• High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
33 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hi, I am a professional writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786