Im looking for a content writer who is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. This is for a website project, but has the possibility to become the consistent copywriter for all my agency's website projects.
Your job is to write “attention grabbing” website content that is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer. The ideal candidate must be a passionate learner and write about a variety of topics and types of businesses in different industries. Their ability to take complex information and turn it into easy-to-understand copy is an essential aspect of any project.
• Must know how to present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it
appeals to readers, especially those who would be interested in the client’s business
• Possess writing personality and style to keep the text engaging
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
• Great research, organizational, and learning skills
• High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
• Familiarity with keyword placement, keyword density and other SEO best
• Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
• An understanding of formatting articles on the web
Types of content you must be to produce:
• Core website copy
• Blogs and news articles
• Social media posts
• Content for banners
• Product descriptions
• Case studies, whitepapers, and eBooks
• Company bios
• Landing pages
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate must work with clients in order to determine how to bring the greatest possible benefit to potential readers. This requires thoughtful conversations between writers and the client, plus extensive research to locate the best possible information. This will include composing insight giving questions for discovery sessions with clients, whether in-person, via video or
teleconferencing. Being able to understand business models and the client’s overall goals are also important, so superior communication is always a necessity.
Your bid must include the phrase: "contentthatrocksyoursocks" and you must include atleast 3 examples of articles and websites youve written text/copy for, otherwise you wont be considered.