Who are we?
We are a retail software scaleup operating globally and working with the main fashion and sporting goods industries.
About the job:
We are looking for talented content writers to work with us on an ongoing basis. We will be providing with retail-related topics and help you brainstorm about topics related to our field. We will assist you in identifying the main topics people search for at different stages of the customer journey.
What are you going to do?
- Research topic and audience challenges. The content will aim to answer questions visitors have at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel.
- Write engaging, conversion-focused, and informative content in a professional manner and backed-up by data and other industry-related insights.
- You will be providing support to the marketing and sales department to research new content topics and improve the flow of the content to achieve a higher conversion.
- You are well-versed in SEO research and analysis.
You will produce 3-4 articles between 1500-3000 words with the goal to convert blog readers into MQLs. The content will be oriented to attract visitors at the top and middle of the funnel and attract them into downloading an ebook and into a trial down the conversion funnel. The content will be then packed in an ebook format and advertised on Google and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a content marketer who:
- Loves creating actionable, in-depth content on a range of topics
- Strives to create the best piece of content available on a topic
- Can write in a clear, concise manner
- Understands SEO and what makes educational and value-driven content
- Is extremely well organized and can work to deadlines
- Can communicate in a consistent and reliable manner
- Is proactive and challenges us to find better topics that better serve our potential customer needs.
Good to have
- Retail expertise
- SaaS and technology expertise
- Have knowledge about the Pillar-Cluster Model developed by HubSpot
Tools we are going to use: