We started with local Pilates Studios in Canberra, Australia = [login to view URL]
During COVID we have very successfully pivoted to offering online interactive Pilates to our local clients and now other clients worldwide via [login to view URL]
We are moving forward now with a new site, soon to be launched, that is aimed at leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience of the niche Pilates business worldwide.
[login to view URL] will be the platform for a new podcast. The content from that podcast will be transcribed and repurposed to blog article, social posts and eventually into a book aimed at Pilates business owners and Pilates instructors thinking of starting a business.
We need a content creator / editor to write conscious content that will convert for those three domains and the associated digital assets and book/s.
The right person will have at least one day per week available to work with us on an attractive hourly rate and will be open to increasing that involvement as we build our digital marketing service offerings to the Pilates business world via [login to view URL]
The right content creator / editor person will:
1. have an excellent knowledge of our client avatar / target market for all three of our domains.
2. be able to work as a key team member within our team of in house (although remote) digital marketers, graphic designers and sales professionals, and business owners.
3. play a key role in attracting and converting traffic for each of the three current domains.
4. be excited to help find other opportunities for our businesses to progress professionalisation within the worldwide Pilates industry.
5. possess excellent content creation and editing skills and experience in the digital space.
6. work systematically, deliberately, and consciously in their role as a self-starter and consummate finisher of important key projects