1. Our Digital Advertising Agency has 6 job openings/vacancies for Pay-Per-Click Sales Consultants.
2. We are looking for a writer, whose style of writing is compelling, persuasive and emotional to write our website's career page (which is completely empty), including one job advertisement for the 6 Pay-Per-Click Online Advertising Media Sales Consultants we need to hire.
3. The writer must have an excellent command of the English language, is experienced, will do his/her own research (researching many Digital Advertising Agencies' career pages & similar job ads), in order to create a website career page and a job advertisement which will make our target audience hit the APPLY NOW button.
4. Research on best practices for job vacancy website page & job vacancy best practises required.
5. Plagiarism checks are mandatory.
6. Include the words "I READ EVERY SINGLE WORD." within your application, so that i know you actually read all of this.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, & looking forward to working with you, whoever you may be.