I need someone who can work with following tools and can create the following solutions:
As a working place I will hand you the virtual machine where all the programs to be tested are
Tools you have to work with:
LLVM Clang Analyzer
GCC 10 Static Analyzer
KLEE symbolic execution engine
Programs to be tested:
and a simple program in C
One Real-World Library
Solution I expect:
1. Which tools did you use and which type of analysis did you do (for example static, dynamic, fuzzing etc)
2. Which vulnerabilities and bug did y ou find in the programs? Where in the code are the bugs? How do you trigger them?
3. How many false alarms (or false positives) are triggered by the tools? Is ever bug you found a real vulnerability? How many of them are just general problems of the code quality?
4. Which tools can find which vulnerability (create a table for that) Why are some tools good to find some vulnerability and some are not?
5. Step by step notes what you changed in the code and what you changed in the makefiles and what you wrote in the command line
For more details, contact me in private
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 19€ tähän työhön
I have done more practice on C.I used Visual Studio software for practicing.I practised more on c so this oppertunity helps me for my practical [login to view URL] you.