I currently have an access database that has around 40,000 lines per month added via importing a single text file.
Reports are then exported into excel which I then email to end users.
I am now wanting to achieve the following:
(1) Have it so that users can have a username and password and then access their report from the web. I would then email the users and let them know of an update.
(2) Make the report interactive so that users can change parameters so that they can find specific information. I would envisage 7 standard reports, with say 2 parameters per report that can be changed eg specific dollar value sales ranges, time periods etc
(3) I can add new users through the backend and set them up with specific postcode parmeters ie with a new user I currently set up their name and then the postcodes they are interested in viewing. Only information relating to these postcodes applies.
(4) Be able to set up a single user with access to multiple reports ie each report covering a different set of postcodes.
(5) Be able to load the text file online myself
(6) Ideally be able to allow the users to upload their own data in a preset format so that they can view their actual results alongside the results of these reports.
(7) Make the reports printer friendly
I will also need the necessary website etc to facilitate this through and have the database stored on a secure server. Website promotion is not required.
Whilst the current database is in access, I would be more than happy to look at alternatives.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of each project. Regards, Tarun
I am an IT professional with 10 yrs. I have very good experience with ASP, ASP.Net, Excel, VBA, Visual Basic. I will provide quick & processional service.
Aloha, Coldfusion guru. I can set you up with everything you need .... website hosting, domain name, database (MSSQL) and the Coldfusion to run the whole thing. See PMB for more