Clone [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] in cold fusion language
Consider Flickr with new features to the insertion of notes on the photo and publishing movies
So in general, you can:
- Use the same style sheet:
- The same images
- The same java script
- The name of the labels
In particular you must:
- Consider the location of the most languages (you will do just in English)
- Use a Cold fusion OOP make components and using as possible
inheritance between components
- You must use the web platform eXtensible OO Portal System For CF [url removed, login to view] ;
- the url for content like user profile, articles ecc, must be Search Engine Friendly but not for functionality and tools
I prefer a type of written communication, so I wish that all communication takes place via the PM GetAFreelancer.
Payment: initially I put 50% in the escrow and the remaining 50% half done always in the escrow
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
can yu accept solution in PHP / .NET or only CF8 ? i can do the job for 3000 USD if PHP and 7000 USD if CF, thnx urwald, pls revert so i can offer appropriate portfolio,
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
Hi, We are expertise in this type of works and have lots of experience. We will provide this solution within lowest price and best quality of work. Could you see PMB? Thanks
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [login to view URL] check your PMB for more details.
Let me know your Final Price and Final Time line for this project on PM , So we have Proposal / project Execution plan for your project . Waiting for your fast response on PM.