1. How was your experience with us today? (Presentation style: Inline clickable options)
• Very good
• Very Bad
2. What is the reason for your dissatisfaction? (Presentation style: Dropdown)
• Agent was rude
• Waiting times are long
• No solution for my problem
3. Please explain the reason for your dissatisfaction (Presentation style: Textarea)
4. A submit button
• The customer sends the link to its various customers who had called the call center today.
• Their customers opens the link sent by the company and is presented with the survey.
• When the customers are presented with the survey, initially only the first question is visible
• Customers who choose on Very Good, Good, and Neutral options can submit their feedback.
• Customers who choose Bad or Very Bad options are presented with the second question:
• Customers who choose options other than the Other option can submit their feedback.
• Customers who choose the Other option are presented with the 3rd element as a textarea to enter the reasons for their dissatisfaction.
• After entering the reason, customers can submit their feedback.
need to interact with an imaginary backend that returns the survey you requested. You will use this imaginary backend also for submitting the feedback.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $24 tähän työhön
I am experienced in customer satisfaction surveys having been responsible for running surveys in my previous employer. Well versed with handling survey data and making management reports from the survey feedback.