Project Scope: A typical network layout diagram of an Insurance and financial company having various sections
is given below (for illustrative purposes only). The firm has sections segregated as Customer service and waiting
room, Manager and employees offices, HR, Damages and claims, Finance. The Network requirements are given
Figure-1: Network layout of the firm
1. Five different sections have separate networks. Only Manager have all the access to the finance
department. Whereas, customer service area, HR, Damage and claim sections do not have access to
2. Printing services are available to all the departments.
3. Wireless access is available to all the customers and guest at customer services area.
4. Internet should be provided to all the sections except Finance section.
5. IP network design is required
6. Hardware requirements with costs specification.
7. Configuration details on the hardware (Routers, switches and workstations)Report requirements:
The report should have a detail explanation of the planning and designing of network. It is recommended
that bullet points are included whenever necessary.
1. Project Scope
2. Project requirements
3. Network design – Consider the human factor design concepts
4. IP addressing in a tabular form (include justification whenever necessary)
5. Network topology diagram (CISCO Packet tracer is mandatory)
Access point and server configuration guidelines
9 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $51 tähän työhön
I am PhD scholar of computer science and professional networking designer and developer. I can do your this assignment plz tell me what's your deadline
I know very well your work . i see your projects . I done so many work like that. I work with Bangladesh cable network company for 5 years . so I can easily do this work .
I am Telecommunication Enginer having vast experience as a Network Engineer and having one year experience in CISCO packet tracer I can do this in a proper way.