Relatively small job:
I need someone to provide a config file for a Cisco Catalyst 3750 that I can load.
1. Must incorporate 3 general-use VLANS:
2. Must incorporate 1 management VLAN
3. Computers on each VLAN must not be able to talk to computers in another VLAN, but all computers on all VLANs must be able to connect to the Internet
4. Connected devices must be able to obtain an IP address from the Switch via DHCP, with maximum lease time
1. Provide instruction outside of the config file for how to allow or disallow the HOME-AV and HOME-SECURITY VLANs from connecting to the Internet.
2. Provide instruction outside the config file for how to allow for subnetting of each VLAN's IP range in case I want to create discreet networks within any given VLAN.
3. Notify of any changes that I will need to make to my Fios router in order to successfully implement the config file.