• Verify configurations, services and find out the working status of the devices & services To be able to perform:
• Installs, configures, and maintains network components
• Monitors network activity and logs network problems
• Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and escalates common network problems
• Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues
• Monitor logs & provide Root cause / find resolution for permanent fix
• Communicates network issues with external service providers and escalates as appropriate
• Switching technologies, (Switch stack and Larger Switches, VLANs, multicast distribution).
• Interior and exterior routing protocols; multi-homed BPG configuration; designing & configuring a highly reliable network topology (specifically, Cisco Routers, EIGRP, OSPF).
• Inter-networking WAN technologies; ISDN circuits and frame relay
Network security, access control, monitoring and incident response (specifically, TAP or SPAN monitoring using Snort or other network IDS systems).
• Upgrading and maintaining Cisco devices and software releases for multiple types of Cisco Equipment (switches, routers, firewalls); monitoring devices using SNMP, RMON and syslog.
• Troubleshooting complex networking issues / problems; OSI/TCP layered approaches as well as understand the interaction of application level implementations with network level issues.
• Integrating all layers of networking and application interaction and produce working, efficient network designs
• Check point – Installation, configuration, rule base management; applying patches/service packs, analyzing logs and providing root cause / fixes.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹1848/tunti tähän työhön
Hi There, I have more over 6 years of experience in network administration & network security. worked on cisco, mikrotik, aruba and many other brands devices