I have an Angular 7.2 Universal web site actually hosted in a MVC .NET Core Application in a Windows Server 2012 R2.
The application is in production with 5k users per day (expected 50k per day in the next 12 months).
You need to be an expert on Angular Universal in real world web site on Centos / nginx environment.
I want to migrate this solution on a CentOS 7 and nginx
I will provide the Angular app as is and a Virtual Private Server with admin access and a snapshot to revert it to the initial status.
I need a step by step guide to do these steps:
- Install node js
- Install nginx
- Configure 2 domains (test and production)
- Install and run the Angular Universal application
- Define the caching policies to run the site faster is possible
- Upload a zip file and upload the angular application (or suggest a strategy to update the Angular application)
- Install a SSL Certificate
You can try everything on the virtual machine. When you are ready I will revert the virtual machine to the inital status and we will follow your guide to run all the steps.
To apply your offer write at the beginning of your message: "I'm an Angular Universal expert on Centos / nginx"
In your application please fill the following form:
- List some angular universal project you worked form (link): ....
- How do you rate your HTML5 skill: ....
- How do you rate your CSS skill: ....
- How do you rate your Bootstrap skill: ....
- How do you rate your FontAwesome skill: ....
Next steps (not in this job) will be:
- optimization of the application to be ranked on Google PageSpeed Insights over 92 (today it's 72)
- review the look & feel of the application
- review the angular project to improve the architecture
- run a .NET Core application on Centos 7
- migration to Angular 8
- DDoS management