1. Deliver static images of JPG formatted maps and JPG formatted photos only. Web scale, approximately 640x640 pixels.
2. NO LINKS TO DYNAMIC GENERATED MAPS. NO LINKS TO PHOTO SERVICES.
3. Each location needs a single map and up to two photos, a "Neighborhood" photo and a "Storefront" photo. I understand many locations will not have a storefront photo, but all should have some nearby photo (the "Neighborhood" photo).
4. You will be provided with US Postal service verified addresses for every location.
5. All locations are in the USA. There is a budget to pay for photo licensing. Maps should use public data and the only cost will be for you to render them.