In this project, the freelancer should design the mechanics of a articulating 13" screen. All or almost all components must be available off-the-shelf. The up/down motion of the screen should be motor controlled and include begin/end travel sensors for the electronics (not included in the scope of this project) can determine location. Space and cost are important along with durability.
– Motorized and non-motorized raising of screen (required to allow opening if power is off).
– Lowering of screen that is automated, but can be done manually as well.
– Must fit within current casing/ID and be as small as possible.
– Mechanical Engineering
– CAD files of current casing
- CAD files in editable format.
- BOM + Cost Analysis
– Final recommendations in PPT presentation format with graphics, comments for improvement, BOM, recommended parts and materials.
1. Please PM if you have any specific questions.
2. All work related to this project is to be owned by us. A signed innovation assignment agreement and a NDA is required.
3. All vendors agree to assign and does hereby assign to the contest host, bidhere23, (or any person or entity designated by the host) all his/her right, title and interest in and to all Developments and all related patents, patent applications, copyrights and copyright applications, designs, output, and other intellectual property delivered as part of this contest.
4. All vendors agree that all information and know-how, whether or not in writing, of a private, secret or confidential nature concerning the host’s business (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) is and shall be the exclusive property of the host.
5. Please put the words "I love design!" in your bid so I can remove autobids.
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I am Product Design Engineer. I have several years of experience in product designing. During Job i had learned AutoCAD,Catia,creo and Solidworks.
Hello there, I am interested in your project and ready to work at any time you request. Please see my portfolio for more information about my work. Let me know. Thanks I am currently using solidworks 2017
I love design! I’m mechanical engineer designer and developer i’m expert solidworks And professional inventor I will search for fabrication process and materials for you contact me for more Details