MUST BE LOCAL TO NORTHERN NEW JERSEY, USA
Duties & Responsibilities
• Designs detailed electrical wiring diagrams, electrical systems and panel layouts, interconnect diagrams and specifies electrical components for custom electro-mechanical industrial machinery including material specifications and BOM using SolidWorks Electrical.
• PLC, HMI and vision systems programming for equipment and system function.
• Maintains current knowledge of CAD software.
Qualifications and min 5 years’ experience:
• Solid knowledge of industrial control systems, PLC programming for automation equipment.
• Experience with automated machine operation
• CAD experience
• The drive to deliver quality products in a timely manner, working independently.
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Required programming language proficiency and skills with Rockwell / Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi and General networking
• Cognex vision programming would be a big plus but not required.
• Local commute to Fairfield, NJ and have ability to meet clients.
• Some travel required