There is a schematic based on the Beaglebone design compiled in Altium Designer 10. The schematic is based on a symbol library only and I need a PcbLib library + 3D library for Altium Designer. I have found almost all 3D models in STEP format at http://www.3dcontentcentral.com. Of course I will share all downloaded models. Unfortunately one 3D model (qfn-48 6x6mm) is missing and it requires to be created and added.
The list of part numbers that need footprints (please take care of package options which are encoded in part-numbers):
Part Number - Manufacturer
What I give:
1) the symbol library (SchLib) with all components for the project
2) all necessary datasheets that you probably can't find or download, however they all seem to be publicly available
3) all 3D models in STEP format except for the one I can't find
What I need: fully assembled library set of symbols+footprints+3D that I can just add to my project and export the schematic to a PCB without any errors! Please take care of the last note.
Before you bid please note the following wish/requirement:
In fact I'm looking for a contractor with huge background in PCB trace routing who has completed a number of projects with the following list of technologies (not limited to):
1) high speed CPUs - 1GHz and more. This requires good understanding and ability to estimate and simulate heat flows over a PCB. Usually my products are used in industrial applications with temperatures -40 +85 Celsius degrees
2) DDR3 606MHz up to 1066MHz. Real experience is a demand
3) USB 2.0 480Mb
4) Gigabit Ethernet
5) PCIe Gen2
This project is relatively small however a person who wins this project has the potential to have a number of further projects in PCB tracing.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $128 for this job
I've lot of experience in designing multilayer [url removed, login to view] can contact me if you wish [url removed, login to view] future routing jobs , you can consider me.