Please carefully read the below requirements before bidding.
The goal of this project is implementing the required C# code for encoding a constant stream of Bitmaps into [url removed, login to view] frames. These frames will be transported over TCP in real-time so the code implementation should allow for something simple like this.
var imageData = [url removed, login to view](image);
The implemented code must satisfy the following requirements and constrain
[url removed, login to view] implemented code must fully take advantage of DirectX, DirectShow and Windows Media Foundation libraries
2. The code must run (and will be tested) on Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (the required DLLs will be copied together with the executable file)
3. The code must NOT rely on libraries which are not part of standard Microsoft Windows software libraries including VLC, FFMpeg or any other video decoder software (DivX etc) (we already have working solutions using these libraries)
4. The implemented code must be able to handle a 1920x1080 60fps video stream.
We require the solution to be completed within 5-7 days after awarding the project. If you do not have experience with video encoding and real-time streams please do NOT bid on this project.
The time for completion and delivery of the milestones is not negotiable, and cannot be extended. Hence no milestone is created and paid in advance prior to completion of the project.
Deliverables from the day project awarded:
1. Day 3: Freelancer will provide fully working source code with instruction for usage
2. Day 4: We provide feedback on enhancements or corrections if applicable
3. Day 6: Freelancer provides corrected code, fully tested against the original spec and the provided feedback
4. Day 7: We test the code and pay the bid amount if all requirement passed.
While we value Freelancers’ work, it is expected the above iterations do not take too much of our time for reporting bugs and issues back to the Freelancer. So, please be mindful and consider all of the requirements before bidding on this project.