I have 5 to 10 PowerShell scripts that I need a WPF GUI interface for. These are very simple scripts that need a simple interface. I'm looking to pay 150 to 200 for each GUI.
I would like to get 1 or 2 of these done a week. I'm flexible though.
Here are a few examples of the scripts I need a GUI for, as you can tell these are very simple and would only take a few controls. Most of them are for Microsoft Active Directory.
1. Generate last login report, export results to csv or html
2. Unlock AD Account (Unlock single account and display all locked accounts)
3. Export members from an AD group to txt or csv
4. Import Users into AD group
5. Computer and user report (Similar to #1)
6. PC last boot time, export results to csv or html.
7. Reboot or restart a computer
Here are some general GUI requirements:
1. GUI needs to work on Windows 7 and Windows 10. The Windows 7 machines will have PowerShell 5.0 installed with .net 4.5
[login to view URL] results in a column that can be sorted on any column
3. Provide an option to export results to a csv or HTML file
4. Log errors to screen or file.
5. Display a progress bar. Some of the scripts may take a few minutes as it has to query 1000s of user or computer accounts. The GUI should not LOCK UP or display NOT RESPONDING. The gui should be responsive and display some kind of progress to the user.
6. When the program is closed it actually closes the process.
7. Does not contain malicious code or is detected by major Antivirus vendors. I will check this.
8. Provide a custom title for each GUI
9. An icon in task bar. When the program is open the icon in the taskbar should not be blank.
I will thoroughly test each GUI provided to ensure it works as expected. So do not apply for this job if you cannot meet all my requirements.
Let me know if you have questions.
23 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi nice to meet you. I read your job posting and I am very interested. I checked your all requirements and noticed that I can do it. please give me a chance to work for you. I will do my best. Thanks.
Hi, I have over five years experience automating tasks with Powershell. I can do this job. Please see my work history for relevant feedback. Please share one of the scripts so I can do a test.
Greetings, I have seen your requirement and I have done similar project already. I have vast experience in Powershell scripting. Please check my profile for my previous clients comments Thanks