Hi, I need a android app for "Visual Studio 2019" for Windows 10 that uses the GoDaddy API to query multiple domains.
It must be delivered in Visual Studio 2019 using C#.Net programming language and Xamarin.
Please see attached image.
I will provide an sketch of the expected app (roughly), extensions file and example file to test the app.
1. the app must open a text file (from the storage of android phone, either be an external sd card or an internal storage) that contains a list of potential domain names to test if they are avalable in GoDaddy (test using the GoDaddy API).
2. there is a list of extensions that the app must test, those are in the "[login to view URL]" file
3. there is a text file with sample domains to test the app. this text file contains the domain names without the extensions.
4. in the sketch file there is a textbox that will display all the domains found available in GoDaddy.
5. the app should have 2 buttons:
5.1 "Check Domain availability": This button executes the tests.
5.2 "Share": allow the user to share the results (all domains available in in the textbox).
GoDaddy Domain API:
[login to view URL]