I have some students wanting to learn some basic touch function code in Unity to look around a 3d model in 3D space on a mobile iOS and Android device app
- export objects from MAYA (test with basic animation clip from track editor)
- some tips on optimizing objects and file size targets
- importing objects into UNITY
- basic lighting (high noon, soft shadows). White space backdrop.
- multi touch function code for dolly, pan and rotate around objects
- testing onscreen
- export from UNITY to APP on phone and method.
Tutorial will be written format with screen grabs (video recorded with close ups if its easier to do). Menus, tools and code need to be clear through for teaching beginners.
I want to see app examples of something similar in your portfolio before awarding the job. Thanks guys.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello! I have an experience of more than 10 years in the game development and design (3D modeling, rendering)industry. Plus I will do your job in minimum time and at best rates.