We are looking for a Trading Infrastructure Developer (TID) having at least 5 years of experience. Below are the details of the skills required and the Job Description (JD):
• Qualifications: Computer Science / Physics / Mathematics.
• Position: Full Time.
• Working Time Zone: 4AM to 2PM Eastern Standard Time (EST).
• English Communication: Above Average.
• Skills Required:
1. Pair programming on Zoom calls. (50% of the time)
2. Knowledge of Deep Coding in C# (Be able to code like C++ to achieve High Performance (using unsafe in C#)
3. Ability to write OOP based coding in a Proprietary Trading Framework.
4. Should have expertise in DataStructures, Algorithms, File Reading / Writing, Multi- Threading and Aysnc-Await.
5. Hands on experience in handling Generic Data Structure.
6. Deep understanding of High Frequency Trading (HFT) Algorithms.
7. Excellent communication skills in English is a must.
8. Having knowledge of financial markets would be an added advantage.
9. Market analysis, creating strategies, developing risk management systems.
10. Experience with Nanex / IqFeed or Other US Market Data Providers
11. Experience with Algo Execution in Sterling / FIX / IB or other execution Vendors
• Job Description:
1. You should be able to program in a High Frequency Trading (HFT) Algorithms Code Base
2 You should have deep understanding in implementing Data Structure.
3. You should have the ability to work on RAD Projects.
4. You should be a team player and should be able to discuss ideas with other team members
5. You should be a problem solver.
6. You should be able to write libraries for Indicators, Entry/Exit Signals, Stoploss in a Backtesting and Real Time Market Data / Execution Environment
7. You should have adequate knowledge about and should be able to work with Nanex, IqFeed, Sterling or other FIX libraries.