The program must be installed on the customer's PC (Windows), it will start each time the PC is started and remain active in the background (service?).
The program installer will be downloaded from a site.
Every startup and every 24 hours it must do the following:
1. Scan the local network for SNMP devices;
2. For each detected device check if it is a printer among a set of models that will be provided and get the model and serial number;
3. For each properly detected printer read the machine counters (the counter list will be provided)
4. Send an email with the obtained information (model, serial, counters + date) with a template that will be provided to an address that will be provided
Flexibility in the list of models, counters and templates through appropriate configuration files.
Flexibility in email sending and receiving address and periodicity of email sending.
Data that will be provided:
- Templates list
- List of counters
- Email templates
- Sending and receiving address