A simple WinForms application with 2 forms. The application will do the following:
1. Display a toolbar, search pane and an image viewing control.
2. A toolbar button calls an external library that will be supplied to you, that scans an image. The image is then displayed in the viewing control.
3. The search pane allows searching for folders in which to place the scanned document. Search results will be retrieved via web service.
4. Selecting an item from the search pane opens another window containing parameters to be saved with the document. Clicking OK in this window will file the scanned document, along with the added parameters, via web service.
5. Other functions performed from the toolbar include rotating and deleting pages, as well as several options for scanning. These will all call a mock object supplied by us.
Code must be clean, readable and simple. Unit tests must be included for all major functions.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1217 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I have very good hands on C#.NET, WCF, SQL Server. I have done many C#.NET winform and written many wcf services. I can do this. Please check my profile for more details. Thanks!