1) Open [url removed, login to view]
or for that matter, open [url removed, login to view] and then click charts and select any symbol for viewing the real time chart
2) There you would see the data of the current stock price constantly getting updated. This is the price I need scraped against a date-timestamp.
3) Also, needed to be scraped are historical data of the bars that you see going back to the maximum possible date. For that press Alt+G on the chart, give an old date and see till what date the chart goes back to. The data of the bars from that date (Open, Low, High, Close, Volume, Date-Timestamp) is needed to be scraped till the current point of time
Thats it. The data scraped will need to be stored in the DB (will provide credentials later).
1) Code should have proper and relevant error handling in each situation that could result the program to crash
2) Code should be capable of handling the live stock data as it comes, it cannot be delayed more than 2 seconds.
3) On holidays, the code should do nothing
4) Code should neatly retry in case of connection failure of internet or server side issues. It should not stop.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have already scraping scripts to scrape any websites. I can provide web scraping, data scraping, web data extraction, data mining services from online web resources.
Hi, I am an experienced developer with more than 8 years of C#, .NET, and VB.NET expertise. Please let me know when can we start the work. Thank you, [login to view URL]
Hi I have something similar already ready. I have historical data as well as current price info will have to add save to db functionality and smooth handling . get in touch will do it by today if you want