Platform: Windows IIS
Programming Language: .NET (C# or Visual Basic)
Visual Studio 12
1. Load video onto the IIS server
2. Load a CSV file with video tags (events) onto the server
3. Import these tags onto the video. Each tag line will include:
a. Tag/event name
e. Team Name
f. Player Name
g. Player number
h. Event Type
4. Allow the user to play the video + see the tags and skip to a desired tag
5. Allow the user to easily adjust the tag position on the video (since the import fo the tags may not be the exact desired position on the video)
6. Allow the user to filter the clips based on items (one or combination of): d,e,f,g,h
7. Allow the user to create and download a subset of the vide that includes the clips filtered.
All code must be compiled and run on my server before project is complete.