I'd like to install Voat from Github but have little experience with .NET
The code for is out at: [url removed, login to view]
I'd like you to install it on say, Azure and show me that you can do it. It should run and function exactly like [url removed, login to view]
- install source code from Github with the dependencies and attributions on Azure
- Once installed and running, you will share the source code/modification you have done, if any
- Share the steps of installing it on a Windows hosting server in a documented form (possible on MS Word)
- Configure start-ready admin profile so I can start making subverses and post (and the script necessary default settings)
- the website is run fine without any errors ;)
It's similar to this project except that I want the instructions shared. [url removed, login to view]
It should be relatively simple!
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We are always there for any query. And make your project complete with your satisfaction and with all your requirements. Indian Web developing Company Carpediem Web technologies For your Start to End Support.