We are currently using CKEditor and we want to replace with a gmail like email client to be developed in Angular JS or in ASP.NET MVC5. This application will be finally integrated within the main ASP.NET C# application.
1. Read the email body from the back-end database MS-SQL for replying or forwarding an existing email
2. view an email content including inline attachment, attachments that was retrieved from back-end database
3. Or compose a new email with support to email formatting, inline attachment, attachment.
4. Send the composed email via either office365 or gmail or mailgun
5. Save the email body into the back-end database MS SQL