Desktop-based .Net 4.5 Framework application with 4 screens using C# and WPF. The application should detect USB device whenever it is inserted and capability to select files for Print. Selected files must print with selected print options on to the default printer. There should be 4 screens
1. Screen 1: At the program, disable 1 USB port of the PC (Let’s Say USB 1, i should be able to select which port I want to disable). Keep all other ports enabled.
2. Screen 2: Scan the USB device that is inserted using the Defender OR Microsoft Security Essentials on the PC. If virus found to display a message - if not allowed to proceed to next screen
3. Screen 3: Display USB contents (only printable documents) such as .doc, .xls, .ppt, .pdf files with the ability for the user to select the files (multiple)
4. Screen 4: Selected files are to be displayed in a tabular format with document type icon, and the number of pages for each file. Provide to select one/double sided print option. Print button to print the files on to the default printer.
Once the application is developed the build and full source code are to be handed over.
* simple design
Payment Milestones: 100% once testing, debugging, and source code handover.
I have budget of max. 3400 INR
Payment will be done by milestones:
1. Project Acceptance - 1500 INR
2, Project Completion - 1900 INR
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi... i have experience with how to disable ports that means we need to lock some specific paths and as well i know how to import files and refer them to connected printer...