Summary: Develop a MS Office Outlook 2010 VSTO Add-in which adds a button to the ribbon, clicking on the ribbon should open a CEF browser window.
* An MS Office Outlook 2010 VSTO Add-in is to be developed. It must work on MS Office versions 2010 and later.
* The Add-in, when installed will add a button to the top menu ribbon of MS Outlook.
* When the user clicks on the button, a window is to be opened.
* Inside the opened window, a particular website is to be loaded (e.g [login to view URL]) using a CEF browser.
* CefSharp, CefGlue, ChromiumFX or any other package which uses Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) can be used.
1. A Visual Studio 2017 Project with well-commented source code.
2. Clear instructions to perform any initial setups required to build and run the project
3. Clear instructions to build an msi installer file for the project so that the generated msi file can be distributed to different users