We need a simple web service built in C# .net. Requirements for the project are below:
1. Authentication: Web Service needs basic authentication when being accessed.
2. Web Service accepts JSON which is a list of 'loans' similar to the attached example.
3. Loop through each 'loan' and write the data to a log file. Log time/date, data received and success or error
4. The response will be a JSON list with an item for each 'loan' sent in the request. An example response is attached.
5. The following items are required in the request: loanSFId, ledgerId, loanName, loanNumber. If any of those are missing or empty the response will return an error for that item with a descriptive error message.
Please let me know if there are any questions about the project.