Build DLLs which can function as an OPC (OLE for Process Control) HDA (Historic Data access) server & client each (the DCOM version). Support full functionality of OPC-HDA standrad ver 1.02.
The OPC-HDA Server will work against a MS SQL Server database. The DB schema will be provided.
Detailed specs are as follows,
1. Build OPC-HDA (Historic Data access) server fetching data from MS-SQL
2. Server should receive command from OPC-HDA client -> Run a stored procedure in MS-SQL -> Reply data received in temporary table to OPC-HDA client.
3. Should support multiple sessions
4. Should support Tag browsing over OPC-DA
5. Full source code required for verification of coding std.
6. Compatibility with OPC-HDA 1.02 standard
7. The DLLs must be developer's original work & may contain available information in general public
8. Use latest .NET framework & Built in latest MS Visual Studio 2016
9. Developer has to provide online training for at least 8 hours to explain the code & project structure & also help encapsulate it into our code project successfully.
10. Complete source code with detailed documentation for this project, need to be submitted on daily basis. The code & all deliverable will become our property.
11. Provide time line for development. Payments linked to milestones. no upfront.