We are looking for someone to build us an API on top of asp.netzero.
You will be responsible for building an [url removed, login to view] site, and build an API on top of the [url removed, login to view] functionality.
We will use the API endpoints on a second website, which will be used to collect data and store it in a database (collect up to about 30 pieces of data).
We also plan on having an interface for the API on the [url removed, login to view] website for us to manually enter/edit data.
It will need to be possible for the data to be edited/deleted via the API.
We use VSTS (visual studio team services) as our repository and to build/deploy our projects - you will need to set up a development and production environment on Azure and deploy the web app. You will have access to our environment to set this up.
Very important -> include 'Yes I have read the description' in your reply to me. I will delete all messages that do not include this phrase. It is important for me to be sure that communications on this project are read an understood!
You will also need to ensure there are sufficient unit and integration tests.
You will be a freelancer/company with 3+ years experience, and a strong portfolio and ratings.
Please read this description completely, and provide a non-generic reply to me.
We are looking for quality here, please feel free to ask any questions.
- Build development and production environments on VSTS
- Push multi-tenant [url removed, login to view] website to Azure
- Connect to SQL DB
- Build tables and APIs to receive data, allow users to edit data, and (soft) delete records
- Concurrency, security, load balancing are all important and need to be part of the solution – we can discuss this
- Interface to collect data to be built on [url removed, login to view] site
- Unit and Integration checks to be included
- asp.net core
- experience with Azure and Web Apps
- experience with [url removed, login to view] framework would be a benefit
Timescale: We are looking to start the project before the end of January 2018 and complete before the end of February 2018.
** Edit - I have uploaded some requirement specifications **