We have a asp.net C# site that sends out e-signatures through DocuSign. We need to make two changes to this process:
1. Add 'CC' users to e-signatures
- our form has a place to add CC users to each e-sign request, each of these users should get a CC email during the e-sign process. They are not required to sign anything, they just get the update emails from DocuSign as users sign the document.
- There are two fields for CC users:
> Assigned Originator/OSA/OA - this field is auto populated
> Additional CC'd - this is a comma separated list of emails that will be added to the CC list
2. Update the status of a document after it has been E-Signed
- our previous system would update a document after it had been e-signed online, we already have a function 'UpdateAllPendingEsignStatus' which does this, but now we are converting our process to use DocuSign (previously Sertifi) so this function needs to be updated.
- Check the file '[url removed, login to view]' to find the previous function and see how it worked.
- Documents are sent in 'envelopes' but we want the function to work 'per document.' The function should update the status of each document in an 'envelope' regardless of the status of the entire envelope.
19 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 206 $ tähän työhön
Hello sir, - I have a good experience in .NET, Vb, C# Relevant Skills and Experience - I worked as team player, remotely and in office. Proposed Milestones $155 USD - I know how to manage my time effectively.