* 5+ years of experience in react end development (Angular or VueJs SPA experience will be considered)
- React Hooks - Lifecycle methods using hooks, Reusing state logics custom Hooks.
- Advanced React - Virtual DOM, Reconciliation, Context API, Render props wrapper hell.
- Redux - Redux Architecture/ Fundamental principles, latest Redux hooks, Middleware's (Thunk or saga)
* Experience with .NET Core 3.1 or .NET 5/6, C#, ASP.NET Web API (Please only apply if you have C# & .NET experience).
* Experience in working with Azure.
* Solid knowledge of HTML, Bootstrap, CSS and Typescript.
• Experience using front- end build pipelines such as NPM, Webpack, etc.;
* Solid knowledge of SQL and experience of database technologies: Entity Framework Core, LINQ.
* Proficiency in API development.
* Advanced knowledge of testing and mocking frameworks.
* Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
* Experienced working within an Agile Methodology.
* Experience in Source Control (Devops)
* Must be able to translate specifications (wireframes) into high quality code.
* Must be able to design components to drive reusability and performance.
• Experience using a CSS pre-compiler such as LESS, SASS, etc.;
* Proficiency in building CI/CD Pipelines (bonus).
* Any multi tenancy (Finbuckle, Abp etc) and authorization (Keyclock, OpenIddict) experience (highly favored).
For screening purposes, please provide your project portfolio that will showcase your skill sets.
This is going to be an hourly freelancer assignment and is a long term project. It is important that we have someone with good work ethic who takes pride in their code. We need someone who can work 40-hrs a week.
We are in the second phase of the project. Australian Eastern Daylight Time Zone. Weekly or bi-weekly team meetings will be held to check in with leads on progress, project blockers, and next steps at a suitable time for all parties.
No agencies please, unless you can show relevant experience and your payment terms are favorable to both parties (50% advance payment and 50% on the last day of the month).
If you are an agency, we are looking for a long term business relationship. This includes having back up resources, a technical lead to oversea development before it is handed over and a QA engineer to ensure the work is of standard.
This is why prefer direct applications.