We have a number of branches of our hospital. A main central body maintains all the hospital from one place and is responsible for the store/inventory need for all the branches. Any medicine/equipment requisition is placed and the central body makes sure they receive it. This is done manually at this moment and we need this to be automated. Here are the primary modules we need: * Purchase * Accounting * Inventory (Stock) Management * M.I.S. * Reporting We would like to receive bids from companies who have experience in working with such system. We would like to know what you have build before and whether you are capable of making the one for us. If you have done similar project before, you can submit your previous project's detail project plan for review. We might want to buy any existing system rather than building a complete new one. The system can be a desktop based software or web-based - we are Okay with either one. If you have not built something similar before, please do NOT bid. We will not reply if your bid/comment does not have what we asked for. Looking forward to expert bids.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Aug 30, 2009 5:32:51 AM:
Please note that we are not interested to see your flash portfolio, or web portfolio, or print portfolio. Place a bid/comment ONLY if you have worked with very similar project. And no bid/comment will be reviewed without project plan as specified in bid description. Thanks
* Desktop (.NET/MS SQL server) or * Web (PHP/MySQL)
48 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Please visit my profile below: [login to view URL] message me so that we can discuss, and take this forward Sample: Website: [login to view URL] [login to view URL]